Tuesday 8 December 2009

Eleanor Jane Parsons

http://www.eleanorjane.co.uk/
















This lady has made me want to make my own fanzines.
Bought two of hers at a Christmas Vintage Market at the Free Range gallery in Shoreditch.
The zines include beautiful colour prints that appear to be scanned in and photocopied.
Gonna take my film cameras with me everywhere. It's so wonderful getting the prints back and nothing can beat the quality and grainy texture of film.
mmmm.

I've made a cake today for my project 'Production'. We were asked what the best thing we've ever made was. Mine is Nigella's Chocolate Fudge Cake...although my scales bailed on me and my student digs cooker is filthy and after tasting a crumb of the cake, I'm worried I put too much oil in and it may have acquired the smell of all the crap in the cooker....hmmmm.













































We shall see.

Anyway, I'm going to design the packaging for it which will be 6 designs for a wedge shape box. Hopefully I will sell some slices by the end of the week.
Then that is college done for this term! Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment