Tuesday 2 March 2010

Ericailcane

Stolenspace is exhibiting work from Ericailcane, DEM & Will Barras until 7th March (if you're about, definitely worth a look).
I loved Ericailcane's stuff, nice little funny paintings of animals in various situations. There was a really nice book of his work, showing his images opposite kiddy drawings...I should have got it. Anywho, here's a few photos from the exhibition courtesy of www.stolenspace.com.

Just realised I've seen his work about in East, the giant rabbit skeleton on some warehouse door shutters, a few weeks later it was the internal organs of the rabbit..wonder what it is now. Also, think I've got a pic of a rat or something he did..I'll post it up.


 

















ahh it's a squirrel not a rat :) not best quality photo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment